Blinking MP3 Stereo Problem

My Blaupunkt stereo has the blinking problem where the power cycles on and off constantly.

I've looked around the web looking for a solution, and it seems there is one because I've seen posts refering to one, but the links were dead.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a ton.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

No need to swear...

Probably, but sadly not me...

Reply to
CJM

I have this same problem. I looked online for a solution and found it ( i dont have the link) however the identical solution was in my documentation, in a little booklet i received about the CD/MP3 player. It says that it happens because you try to set a station as a preset when the station information ( like when it displayed WZZZ instead of

106.7? ) is blank...the solution that they state is to put a cd in to stop the resetting and do a reset of the default settings. I tried it and I cant get to the menu to do this, so I am still looking for a solution. If you find a better one, please post!!!
Reply to
jillsuz613

That *is* the solution:

Disconnect the power from the unit, put a CD in, then reconnect and go to the menu and select default reset, as per the above memo.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Sturgeon