FORD FOCUS 1999 - NORWAY

Excuse my english ! When I switch on full lights (long distance) I have no light on the dashboard. The lights on the car-registrations numbers are also gone. I cannot find out witch number in the fuse-box I have to change.

K.J.

Reply to
Klaus Johnsen

"HbgpodLW" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m14.aol.com...

Thank you. On "short distance" light it's OK, also the car-registration light. The dimmer switch works. But as I switch on long distance light there is no lights on dashboard and car-registration-number.The dimmer switch do not work there. In the manual I can not find out which fuse it might be. The fuse-box is under the dashboard and it is difficult to work there (control all fuses). Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Johnsen

Hei, My guess is that your problem is not a blown fuse or fuses but that the light bulbs are blown. I haven't had any problem with the "high beam" indicator but the bulbs that illuminate the license plate are constantly blowing... Steve

Reply to
S Thompson