Another '67 F100 progress report

I've been looking high and low (relatively speaking) for a decent cab. I found one last week and also (the same day) found a '70 Ranger which is gonna donate it's 390/C6 combo. While making the rounds around the local area this evening making last minute checks on some more possible cabs, I took some pics of the two trucks, and I just posted them to my website. Take a look at this URL:

Keith

Reply to
Keith

where r u froom i need bed

Reply to
kim_tom

Omaha Nebraska area. Lots of 'em around here! How about yourself?

Keith

kim snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
Keith