Ford 1986 350 Van

I have a 1986 350 van and the owner's manual seems to be missing. This is the most basic question, but where is the fuse box? The cig. lighter isn't working and we think it's the fuse but I can't find the fuse box. It's been converted into an ambulance, but I don't think that would change where the fuse box is located.

Help?

Erin Marie

Reply to
that.chick

= On my '87 it's inside above the drivers feet Geoff

Reply to
GeoffP