KEY PAD CODE 1999 FORD EXPIDITION

WHERE CAN I FIND THE KEY PAD CODE FOR A 1999 FORD EXPIDITION?

Reply to
PATRICIA

At your Ford Dealer IF you have ownership paperwork.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Its on the vehicle security module which is mounted on the bulkhead pretty much directly behind the radio. Its extremely difficult to get to. I would recommend taking it to the dealer and have them look at the VSM and get the code for you since the clips holding the vsm to the bulkhead will usually break when its removed..

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech

NEXT TO THE CAPSLOCK BUTTON

Reply to
Ollie

I thought for the '99s the VSM was on the drivers side under the dash?

I am sure if the OP joins the Expedition owners mailing group and asks the question to that group, he will get an answer. See

. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Reply to
PATRICIA via CarKB.com

The Caps Lock button is usually next to the "A" Key. What system are you using to post?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I AM LOOKING FOR A CODE FOR MY EXPIDITION TO UNLOCK THE DOORS WITH THE KEY PAD

C. E. White wrote:

Reply to
PATRICIA via CarKB.com

your local dealer can give you the code, but only if you turn off the capslock.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Reply to
PATRICIA via CarKB.com

All CAPS is considered shouting. How much help do you give when someone is screaming at you?

Reply to
I. Care

Reply to
PATRICIA via CarKB.com

Good!! PLONK!!!!

Reply to
Tom J

Because it's FUKIN' rude.

Reply to
Steve Barker

And if you've always done that on the internet, then you've ALWAYS been wrong.

Reply to
Steve Barker