Pre- 1988 Values

I've got a 1970 3/4 ton Ford that I'm thinking of selling. I've had it for 15 or more years, but I have no ideaof what to price it at. All the online sources, like kelley blue book only seem to go to around '88. I'm looking for a source that can give me an idea what this guy's worth. Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance,

Red

Reply to
thelock

I'd look around for a similar vehicle for sale, look on ebay, look in your local paper, get a truck trader, or a bulletin board paper, or trading post, whatever you have, and compare your truck to similar ones. Add or subtract dollars for it's condition and equipment, based on what you are comparing it to.

I was told by a used car dealer once that any car or truck that would start and run was worth 1500 dollars, but you have to price it based on your area and it's condition, honestly.

Good luck!

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Try Collector Car Trader at

You can plug in your truck and see what others with similar trucks think theirs is worth.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I can't help with value, but if you are near me, I might be interested in it. I have a soft spot for older trucks, I figure if I have to have one I might as well have an interesting one.

nate

Reply to
N8N