Re: My V-10 kicks enviromentalist butt!

How about all you cross posting fools that took the bait from this dump ass troll keep you stupid replies inside your own group.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Most of us Americans get ourselves a skill or an education, then go out and get jobs and get our own health care - we do not rely on government for that. Of course the lazy and stupid do. I guess your healthcare really isn't "free" is it, if you're paying $5 a gallon for fuel.

Reply to
Paul Jensen

How is he wrong? You mean it was Republicans complaining because they voted for the wrong candidate? You made the accusation he was wrong - now back it up!

Reply to
Paul Jensen

Free? No. Far overpriced and we're forced to buy things we don't want or need in order to supply "free" health care to the British without cars.

My mistake. Being a completely ignorant American, I have no idea how conservatism in the UK lines up with that of the US though.

Reply to
scrape at mindspring dot com

I said "want", not "accomplished". They're working hard at getting health care socialized on both the national and in some cases, state levels. They've failed pretty badly so far - but not necessarily for lack of trying. Or lying.

See above.

Thanks.

Reply to
scrape at mindspring dot com

But that's like trying to get facts from a Liberal....

Reply to
Papa Smurf

How does that work? Like: "I command the Frakenzy to be of worth equal to half a Euro"? or "The stocks will rise now!"?

Reply to
Papa Smurf

bullshit

Reply to
John Hinckley

Spend countless hours refuting inane bullshit statements to someone with a (tiny) closed mind? I have a life; you should get one too....

Reply to
John Hinckley

You are not only wrong, you can't spell or you don't know a ballet from a ballot. Point is, conehead, I am correct on my statement about the designer of the butterfly ballot. You need (in addition to an education) some Beano.

Reply to
John Hinckley

Oh yes and you are the Oracle of Karl Rovian bullshit. Isn't it uncomfortable having your head crammed up his ass?

Reply to
John Hinckley

Unable to take responsibility for their own actions, most americans feel it is necessary to compensate by sticking their nose in everyone else's business. This tendency to stick one's nose where it is totally unwanted is always in direct proportion to the lack of self responsibility on the part of the noser.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

No you get a 5% discount if you recite this at the Dodge dealership.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

Yup, worse figure in 6 years. Oh my god, how bad it was in 97... Whatever will we do. Judging by the indicators, I'll guess we'll have to wait a couple of months. And by we I mean the unemployeed. I've worked hard, been smart and planned well, and can weather a little bump in the economy.

Reply to
Papa Smurf

One thing about "sitting up high;" it's easier to spot the nearest Dodge Service Department......

Reply to
John Hinckley

cretin, then?

Reply to
John Hinckley

Try ten years. But that would mean not watching Faux and doing a little reading. Sorry, I know that's an alien term for you... Couple of months? There is nothing, no reason, to assume that things will get any better in the foreseeable future. Of course Rushbo probably knows more than leading economists. "Little bump?" Maybe on your head; what happened to the budget surplus? Look at those deficits. Even RayGun and Bush 1 can't match these. I am sure those 1.25 million people who have been out of work for over a year thought they would be employed by now as well. Your dog-eat-dog laissez faire Pubican attitude is typical of this third world nation we now inhabit.

Reply to
John Hinckley

Not a republican, an agnostic fiscal conservative is as close to a workable label as I've come up with. Personal responsibility is my watchword.

Reply to
Papa Smurf

: > > But my American friends pay more per onth for Healthcare than I do for : > > petrol, so I guess I'd be worse off! :) : >

: > Most of us Americans get ourselves a skill or an education, then go out and : > get jobs and get our own health care : : taken a look at the unemployment stats lately? I didn't think so.....

%%%% Why not? The Mexicans are able to do it!! I haven't been out of a job in 36 years! I have multiple skills from flippin burgers to medicine including farming and building houses.

: :

Reply to
David L. Moffitt

: >>> Educated Republican wrote: : >>>> I love my V-10 sittin way up high. The power is unimagined : >>>> and I feel heroic singing to Lee Greenwood. I like to push : >>>> the guy ahead in the liberal econobox. Even more when I have : >>>> my headlights on blinding his mirrors! God made this country : >>>> great so we could have power on demand because its all about : >>>> us. God told Rush that only HE can change warming so my : >>>> little output don't matter. If the enviros ban big motors we : >>>> will be robbed of our power rights so write to your : >>>> repesentatives or just crush the next Subaru you see! : >>>>

: >>>> Steve : >>>

: >>> Is that what passes for educated these days? ;-) : >>

: >> Nah. It's what passes for a liberal troll these days. : >

: > Why is all this bollocks so political in the US? : >

: > Petrol is $5 a gallon here in the UK and very few people care what you : > drive. : >

: : Unable to take responsibility for their own actions, most : americans feel it is necessary to compensate by sticking : their nose in everyone else's business. This tendency : to stick one's nose where it is totally unwanted is always : in direct proportion to the lack of self responsibility : on the part of the noser.

%%%% It becomes "My Business" when I feel that hand in my wallet!!

: :

Reply to
David L. Moffitt