Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DESPERATE for rear disc brake BACKING PLATE 99 Econoline SD
I am desperately trying to find a ____________________________________________________ 1999 Econoline Super Duty E350 rear disc brake BACKING PLATE ____________________________________________________...
44
44

Location Of Beeper In 2005 F-150?
"Beeper" isn't the right word, but it's the best I can come up with. I mean the noise-emitting device that sounds when a door is open, seat belt not fastened, key in ignition, and so-forth. I don't...
6
6

New switch/wiper mtr, fuses but rear w/s wiper still don't work, 2003 Ford Ex Sp
Have replaced switch on dash, isolated motor and checked all fuses but rear W/s wiper still don't work on 2003 Ford Explorere Sport..Washer pump works...
2
2

liquid tape securing small plugs
from Grainger.... stock plugs are too fragile for clumsy installers. splice happens while unit runs...no fuddling while repairing into stop running once plugged in.
2
2

PICS: Pro Golfer Bubba Watson Just Took Delivery of this Custom Bulletproof F-150 Raptor
My oh my. I'm sure that the "Duck Dynasty" guys would love this RIDE! No Doubt! This truck has all the swag. Oakley, Ford, and not to mention BULLET PROOF. Hello, who's ready to drive this bad boy...

E250 UPGRADES
Return of The FORD Battery Keeper ! Cleaned n painted right front fender well inside under battery/washer fluid reservoir. This is maintenance at 6 years or less with salt. Scummed with insect debris,...
1
1

Escape Central
Has anyone been able to open the Escape-Central forums? I've tried off and on for the past two weeks or so and keep getting a "There seems to have been a slight problem with the database" error. Kinda...

Ford Escape anti-theft system going out
The car started shutting off today. It happened to us a few times, watched a clip on Youtube () and determined it was the anti-theft system. The indicator light is on. If I take the ignition cylinder...
4
4

Early 70's F-350 truck question(s)
Not a Ford guy, so... I have a friend that owns a 1972ish F-350 dually that has a V-8 and a manual 4-speed. I do not know anymore about the vehicle other than it was converted into a boom-lift truck...
2
2

Pickup Truck Snow Cover ?
I want to make a cover for my F-150 such that I can just pull the cover off and have all the accumulated snow on the roof, windshield, and hood come with it. In the past I have used a tarp, but there...
3
3

Ford starts production of CNG-ready F-150
From AB 2014 Ford F-150 launches with gaseous-fuel prep option on the 3.7-liter V6 engine; it will be able to run on compressed natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas By next summer, Ford will offer...
1
1

what is the transmission shift sequence for a mazda b4000
I have a 1994 B4000 Mazda 4x4 LE. The transmission stopped shifting so I took it to have the transmission fixed. After overhauling it the mechanic said that it would not get into 4th gear. (Automatic...
2
2

check engine light
my check engine light came on a few moths ago and i read it could be the gas cap so i did what it said to do 3 tanks of gas and it went out but now its on again and wont go out any suggestions
2
2

1999 F150 power window question: Where are the other 1 or 2 mounting bolts?
Can someone point me to where the third or forth bolts are too remove the power window motor on my 1999 F150? I drilled out where the dimples were but the other 1 or 2 are a mystery
10
10

Engine Swap
Hey, I have a 1987 Bronco that had a 351 W (carbureted) in it, but the engine recently blew up. I removed the engine, and I was wondering if I could put in a 1994 351 (EFI) engine in it. Is there any...
3
3