1993 GMC Jimmy (Fuel pressure regulator)

curious if this year make/model has one.. if so,, what can it do to the vehicle if one is bad?..where is one located??.. been looking online for one cant find one for that year.. curious

Reply to
jimmy_chick93

My brother had a 94 blazer. Had trouble with the regulator, too much fuel pressure to the injector system. It is located under the intake manifold. Had to buy the whole "spider" to replace. Cost was around $500.00 for parts. He performed the work himself.

Reply to
gnman

possiblities: too much fuel into cylinders, clougged catalitic converter(previous owner of my current car, 95 astro)

  1. slowly leak onto cylinders thorugh the spider injectors, thinner oil, bad crankshaft and bearing (previous owner)
  2. rough idle, failed smog test...(current problem)
  3. fast leak: floud the eng> My brother had a 94 blazer. Had trouble with the regulator, too much fuel
Reply to
uccoskun