Any BEARING on this ?

At 55K miles, my BUICK is finally ready for disk-brake pads.

A friend suggests that it's a good practice to have the front wheel bearings re-packed every time the brake pads are replaced.

????

Aren't wheel bearings ( like ball joints ) "packed for life" ??

Reply to
Anonymous

At 55K miles, my BUICK is finally ready

Maybe. Since you did not tell us the year, we cannot say one way or the other.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

If its a 1986 or newer front wheel drive Buick they use sealed bearing hubs. No service required.

Good Luck.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 36,008 91 Bonneville LE 306,123
Reply to
Harry Face

Thanks for the info !

Reply to