Suzuki info

Have been trying to find info on Suzuki autos, quality, reliablity, ect., and thought I'd try here as I think GM owns some of Suziki. So, maybe some of you know something about these automobiles? Any info and personal experiences appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

Well, in my experience working on all the Chevy badged Suzuki cars....they are pretty good little cars.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

seems like a nice car. Never hear anything about them tho. The dealer here seems nothing more than an average size used car dealer with some new Suzuki's. No service dept., so wondering if the chevy dealer takes care of em. Not ready yet to go in and talk and hassle with a salesman.

Reply to
Paul O.