Latest General Motors Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 4L60E overdrive problems
The trans started out having problems downshifting from OD when going up hill but now it has started dropping in and out of OD while driving on level roads. Is there a vacuum sensor on the engine (199...
4 years ago

windsheild fluid empty and can not find leak where does it go
2010 buick lacrosse cxl
4 years ago

Dead Electrical 1996 Ford Ranger
Out of the blue, I turned the key and the started jerked and stopped. Next turn solenoid clicked only. After that no sound on turning key. No radio, panel lights, headlights, etc. My guess at this poi...
4 years ago 11

Buick park Avenue, supercharger noise
Okay so I have a 97 buick park avenue, the guy I bought it from blew the en gine so we pulled a 3.8 supercharged out of a 99 gtp, a few months after bu ying it I started hearing a small rattling noise...
4 years ago

GM quarterly earnings tank due to recall costs
Given General Motors' steady stream of recalls this year (including a single day with around 8.4 million vehicles needing repair), it's not a huge surprise that the cost to deal with all of the proble...
4 years ago

GM announces 6 recalls covering nearly 720k cars
General Motors has announced yet another sprawling recall campaign, with six separate elements covering 717,950 vehicles on US roads. From AB GM Announces Six Recalls for Varying Safety Issues DETROIT...
4 years ago

GM SUV window switch recall urges owners to park vehicles outside
GM is really on a roll this year with all the recalls. From AB RECALL Subject : Driver's Master Power Window Switch may Short Report Receipt Date: JUL 02, 2014 NHTSA Campaign Number: 14V404000 Compone...
4 years ago 1

[...]

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of ...
4 years ago

GM Ignition Nightmare Won't Go Away, for Victims or Company
GM Ignition Nightmare Won't Go Away, for Victims or Company
4 years ago

GM's March to Rice Burners
GM's Buick SUV will be first to be imported from China wrote: It will be interesting to see how it works out. GM quality has been crappy so the Chinese may improve on it. While China makes a lot of ch...
4 years ago 3

RPM In N Question, Please
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. I have probably not looked at this recently, but when I put the gearshift into either N or P, and depress the gas pedal to the floor, the indicated RPM never goes ab...
4 years ago 2

GM solidifies plans to import Buick from China to U.S.
GM solidifies plans to import Buick from China to U.S. Ah yes, your as always pathetically feeble attempt at deception yet again fails as the article is about GM importing *A* Buick model, not the bra...
4 years ago 2