Dome light

Hi

The dome light in my 1997 Civic EX began to flicker on and off even with the engine off. At the same time my keyless door opener does not work. Any connection?

Thanks in advance. Paul

Reply to
Paul

Don't know for sure, but I bet they are connected by some sort of wire that carries electricity. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

Did you change the car stereo?

If not, one of your doors isn't holding its switch closed tight enough. Should take 60 seconds to determine which one. Then replace the switch, adjust the door, or glue a shim on the spot where the switch touches the door.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'