Exhaust pipe on 90 Accord

Question regarding my split exhaust --

Part #46746 in the picture linked here has rusted through just short of one of the joints and is severed completely.

What's the common name for this piece? Connecting pipe? Some seem to call it "muffler," though I thought that referred to the tailpipe piece specifically.

Just trying to read up so I know better what I'm going in to pay for.

Reply to
Pete from Boston

In Honda's lingo it's known as the B Pipe.

Eric

Reply to
Eric