Tire Change

I have a 2002 Civic with over 59,000 miles and is wondering if it is time to change all 4 tires. All 4 tires are OEM. The front right tire has a screw embedded into it. Should I patch up the front right tire or replace all 4?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Reply to
Chris G.

It might be time for some new ones...

Reply to
Guest

Nah, just run them until they're bald and one blows out, causing you to swerve onto a sidewalk and kill three or four pedestrians.

Geeze... Get some new tires..!

Reply to
Larry J.

At that mileage I would not spend money repairing a flat. Get yourself four high quality new tires.

John

Reply to
John Horner