Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2012 Eleantra with possible A/C drain plugged on
My son has a 2012 Elanta. It?s getting water inside the passenger side under the dashboard. From what I?ve looked on the net, it sounds like a plugged A/C drain. I haven?t had a chance to look at at...
11
11

accident
i was just in an accident. i am wondering how much the cost for replacing my bumper and trunk latch also for the bumper to be painted again.
5
5

Sante Fe check engine light
I have a 2005 Hyundai Sante Fe with the check engine light, TCS light and the ABS light all on. The check engine codes are 501, 700, and 701. Symptoms are: When I am driving the engine will rev and...
1
1

Need some advice
I had a wheel bearing replaced in July. Since then, I started hearing nois e that sounded to me like a wheel bearing. The car didn't make noise befor e. I brought it back to the guy who did the work....
9
9

Houston Hyundai Dealer Recommendation?
I'm looking to buy a late model used Hyundai Elantra in Houston. I'm located on the South West side (Energy Corridor). Any recommendations for a dealer? Using Carfax to locate possibilities.
1
1

LED interior lighting accessory for 2017 Sonata Limited
Has anyone installed this accessory for a 2016 or 2017 Sonata?

2004 Hyundai Santa fe 3.5 won't idle
This started last week. It will crank,start and run as long as my foot is on the pedal. As soon as I take my foot off it dies but will start right up. Checked for vacuum leaks found a cracked hose...

2004 hyundai santa fe oil leak
My Hyundai is leaking oil above the oil filter there is a pin hole leak in a small gauge line is this the oil pressure sensor

New Battery, Inspection, and Re-Setting Of Computers ?
Hello, Have a 2010 Elantra. Just hd a new battery installed, and learned that I cannot have a state inspection sticker until all the computers are re-set. Approx. how many miles to do this, do you...
1
1

Check Engine light after starter replacement
A friend of mine replaced the starter in my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5 L AWD a few days ago. Since he did the replacement, the check engine light has been on. I am assuming that it went on due to the...
13
13

2014 Elentra GT rear spoiler expands and bulges upwards and catches on roof when left in the sun
I have a 2014 Elantra GT hatchback I got in early 2015. It's the dark blue color. When it's been setting in the sun on a hot day, the plastic spoiler on the top of the back hatch expands and bulges up...
17
17

Dupont Clear Coat for new Hyundais
I bought a new Hyundai Elantra recently and was offered quite a few add ons toward the end by the finance guy, such as an extended warranty, tire road hazard, gap insurance, Dupont Clear Coat, etc. I...
3
3

2016 Sonata Hybrid Regenerative Braking questions
I'm doing some research on the 2016 Sonata Hybrid for a family member; reviews are generally very positive, but a couple of them have been critical of the brakes. For instance: "Our only gripe, and...
5
5

'03 Accent valve cover woes
So, my 2003 Accent has a plastic valve cover. It seemed like the gasket around the valve cover was leaking, so I went ahead and replaced it with a new one. When I was putting the cover back on again,...
4
4

Driving with Adaptive Cruise Control
Self driving cars are not far away and you can get a preview on most cars today. Most cars now offer the option on adaptive cruise control, auto emergency braking, etc. I've had it now for the past...
6
6