00 Cherokee Rotors

There are two listings on the front rotors,Composite

3 3/16 and Cast 3 1/16in. Can either be used on a 2000 Cherokee 4L?
Reply to
DanFXR

I do not believe so. I think, but could be wrong that each takes a different caliper. The thicker one won't fit on the smaller caliper and the thinner one will blow out the larger caliper.

Mike

Mike Romain