'05 Liberty Renegade

Hi Folks -

Does anyone know if the 2005 Liberty Renegade will still be available in monocramatic paint (not all the black plastic cladding)??

The pictures I see only show heavy black plastic cladding that we all know fades to a scuffed up gray in no time.

This will be the premier Jeep liberty in the 2005 -- I hope they offer a proper paint job (like they do with the limited)

Tom

Reply to
Tom Newton

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You must be an "It's a Wonderful Life" fan. My wife has watched that movie more times than I can count.

Tom

snip

Reply to
mabar

Wrong movie. The "Plastics" line came out of "The Graduate"

Reply to
Bruce Yelen

Reply to
twaldron

But honestly, when are auto makers going to get it? The cheap black plastic cladding they think we think looks cool, and very manly, I guess, stays black for about a week! ...after which it becomes scuffed up gray crap. So that trick new $30,000 Renegade model Liberty, with it's close ratio short throw six speed manual, beefed up internals, and all the other goodies will look like a 4 year old Aztek in about a month!

C'm DC, give this top line truck a real paint job (like the Limited has), or let us get a limited with the stick!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Newton

I like the faded palstic look... Kinda like a pair of faded jeans. Wear them as a badge of distinction.

I mean, what other vehicles do you know of that have them? ;-)

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.