93 Wagoneer OEM Stereo

My stereo is starting to flake out a bit - CD skipping, no display. Would like to stay stock with the 5 band EQ model.

Does anyone know how long this stereo was used in the Cherokee?

thanks

Reply to
cchandler63

cchandler63 did pass the time by typing:

Can't answer that for sure but I do know the cost of a replacement OEM radio is much more than a good aftermarket. And aftermarket can be had with MP3/DVD and other goodies. give

a look.

Reply to
DougW

billy ray

billy ray did pass the time by typing:

Wow! Pricy. I should put mine on fleabay

was only in the ZJ for about a month. :)

Reply to
DougW

yeah if it had a CD player...that's the one...

DougW wrote:

Reply to
cchandler63