98 Cherokee 2" Lift Suggestions

Whats your thoughts Mike ??

Spacers in the front, Aluminum blocks or Poly ?

Rear, Add a leaf, block, shackles ?

Shocks, stock or ?????

Just wanna run 30's

Mark

Reply to
mark diegel

The Merg

I personally don't see anything wrong with using spacers and lift blocks if the original springs are still good. I have the steel lift blocks for the rear and the spacers for the front.

I just haven't put them on yet... We still have ATV drivers shaking their heads and looking 'for the other way in' when they come across us way back in the bush with the stock Cherokee suspension, so I think raising that a bit should be just fine.

I got another Cherokee to build up so I want to take the best from both and when it's apart to swap the diffs over, then I will stuff it in. Maybe by spring...

Mike

Mike Romain
2" poly spacers, 1.25" lift shackle, .75" lift block.

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
philthy

I put TeraFlex spacers upfront and BDS blocks in the back for a 2" boost on the XJ. Drives great. Running 30s.

tw

Reply to
twaldron