99 GC right front window inop

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (power windows) right front window does not retract. At first I could have someone push against each side of the window and it would work. Now it doesn't. I'm sure part of the problem is that I very rarely worked the window (and the motor.) Any quick fixes or just "pay the man?"
Reply to
Billzz

You can open the panel and grease the workings or pay someone to do it. The window also could be loose on the base track which can cause it to jam against the side sliders which opening up should show you.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
Howard