anybody bought factory TJ hard top?

I am getting a hard top for my 2004 TJ and was wondering if it comes from the factory with the hold down bolts. Not listed anywhere that it does and I do not see a listing for them separately.

Reply to
Intergate

They don't come with them. BUT most dealers have them around, mainly because people lose them over the summer.

Reply to
matt

Go to home hardware and buy regular bolts. The dealer ones are the torx heads.

Why are you buying a new jeep roof? You can pick them up on EBAY or

for a lot less.

Reply to
Snowboardripper