back

doesnt matter either way really. they come and go.........from college professors to minneapolis radio station flunkies and im not here for any of them. sure i stray off topic a little at times, but you can bet i try to do my part in helping other jeepers along the way and ultimately thats all that really matters i think.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I hate to say it but I think this guy is a little smarter and possibly less annoying than the college professor. I mean we are comparing a tick to a worm here, so let's don't get a swelled head, "Jeffrey." Neither of them are smart enough to back off, though.

I think you're right about what matters, Nathan.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

LOL!

The guy really reminds me of a loser named Jason....

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

What an unbelievably stupid troll. What rock did this moron crawl out from? Sheesh.

Brian

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Jeez, come on people! All this bandwidth used for something having nothing to do with Jeeps. Maybe it should take place on alt.good.manners.

Jim from Cortez

02 TJ 98 XJ
Reply to
Jim

I've seen some really nasty posts here.

Nathan, Bill, Mike, and everyone else help many people in this newsgroup hundreds of times a week. To be honest, I like reading the long stories and long threads. Please don't give any Free Speech BS for exercising your rights. If you don't have any constructive critism, possibly bite your toung (your your fingers), and move on to the next post. I would hate to see things stop being as good as they are due to a few bad eggs.

For whatever it matters, you guys have helped me, and I hope and wish people were more polite to those who overextend themselves by helping many other individuals when there is no obligation for them to do so.

Keep up the good work Nathan, Bill and Mike! You guys rock!

Simple

Reply to
Simple

I drove through the 4 corners area on my way to Salt Lake City from San Antonio... twice.. and never stopped. Really should have. There was some amazing scenery (well, everywhere except I-10 in Texas.. talk about BORING!).

Reply to
Eric

A bunch of crap, claiming his first amendment rights.

I exercise my personal right to ignore an asshole:

Personally I don't mind the occasional off topic post. Sometimes there are big problems that need outside opinions. I doubt there is a question that this group couldn't give a good answer to. Now if we choose to follow that advice or not is another issue.

Nathan has a long history in this group. The troll has none. Nathan has helped many people. The troll has helped no one. In this life you get back what you give, good luck troll, you're going to need it.

Dean Glanville (and that IS my name)

Reply to
Dean

What's all this shit about this not being my real name? My name is Jeff. Born Jeffrey. Last name Leonard. Your first name is PUSSY and your last name is WHIPPED. Now get your hick ass back out to Montana. NOW!

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Oohhh! I'm telling....Earle has a soft side....

:)

Earle Hort> I think you're right about what matters, Nathan.

Reply to
Thomas W.

Reply to
Thomas W.

.:\:/:. +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:. | PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.: | FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=: | | '=(\ 9 9 /)=' | Thank you, | ( (_) ) | Management | /`-vvv-'\ +-------------------+ / \ | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \ | | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\ @x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__ \||/ | | | jgs (______Y______) /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Reply to
DougW

No, what matters is that you DECEIVE YOUR WIFE over and over. You could give a rat's ass aboutwhat she wants. That's why you hid the 'vette from her. What matters is your family's safety, but you compromised that when you decided to overload that crap Uhaul truck. What matters is that you're STOOPID.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Who, Nathan? He sure seems to get you guys ooooing and aaaaahing over his every stumble.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Shut up, Lloyd.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

many thanks! but im not in the same class as bill or mike....although i hope to be one day!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Which, if converted to an item of value, would be equal to exactly two rat turds.

The troll has none. Nathan has helped

Yeah, he really helped his wife out by being a spineless bitch and runnigng away from Montana. AFTER he put his family in danger by overloading his trailer. AFTER he lied to her and bought a 'vette and hid it from her.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard