back

Hey Nathan, is this the Alaskan cabin fever woman again ?? She sure seems concerned about your wife..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >>Keep up the good work Nathan, Bill and Mike! You guys rock! : >

: >

: > many thanks! but im not in the same class as bill or mike....although i : > hope to be one day! : : : Just keep lying to your wife. Buy some other shit your family doesn't : need. Be all the lunkhead you can be. :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Are you just trying to create a big name for yourself as the guy that attacked Nathan ? Seems there is little else to recommend you ...

-- Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >

: >

: >>You could have paid a REAL moving company but NOOOOOOOOO... : >>

: >>

: >

: >

: > What an unbelievably stupid troll. : : Who, Nathan? He sure seems to get you guys ooooing and aaaaahing over : his every stumble. :

Reply to
Dave Milne

lol......nah, she crawled back into her hole. i dont this person is concerned with my wife at all. its a pititful attempt at piss-poor trolling.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

not a troll with any dignity then.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

Has she spoken to you about the 'vette yet? Or are you still lying to her, Nathan? Just trying to get a feel for whether you came beack because you're a coward, because she's a coward, or because you are both cowards. Nobody else here is going to give you shit for overloading that Uhaul and putting your family in danger, huh? I guess they and you don't care if your little girls get blindsided by some semi.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

"Jeffrey Leonard" sucked in message news:bfq0lj$5d8$ snipped-for-privacy@pita.alt.net...

Reply to
Earle Horton

It would help if you didn't change your address every other day to get through everyone's killfile.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Hey man, we get bored now and then..... ;-)

Mike

Jim wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

In three months it will just be a different flamewar.....

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '01 Audi A6 2.7T '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

Yup. I don't even have to keep one eye open to play with these fish.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

LOL!

Ya but when the fish are biting too good, don't that tell you something about the fish.....

Dumb or sharks, hmmmmm.....

And no, sharks aren't dumb....

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

"Jeffrey Leonard" sucked some more in message news:bfq6kn$fe4$ snipped-for-privacy@pita.alt.net...

Reply to
Earle Horton

Your experience is normal U-hell procedure My Brother in law is a MCP for that disgusting excuse for a company, the horror stories he has told, even if they were half true, are about as scary as you need hear. He joked that

60 minutes (remember the story?) got a GOOD one!

Their mechanics manage to kim-chee rig everything long enough to make sure it detonates in some other MRU's area... The diesels (a JH in U-hell lingo) are an even bigger POS than what you had. (hard to believe, But go look at one! early 80's vintage I-H chassis, and I don't think I have ever seen one with less than 180K on the clock.)

How many of the tail lights worked at least a portion of the trip?

Glad to hear you lived through the trip.

stereotyping

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

lol! i had replaced all the bulbs in the trailer and half the ones on the truck the first night!

.....and at my own expense.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

you think, maybe?

Can you tell I have a distaste for uhell?

(sorry about the long URL)

Ever try to claim any damage with U-Haul's insurance carrier? Hint: Western Republic Insurance is owned wholly by a Nevada Corp, called AMERCO... UHell is owned by... drum roll... AMERCO.

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

Sharks ARE fish. And sharks ARE pretty dumb. You can't teach 'em any tricks. Sharks are easy to catch. A marine shotgun takes care of stupid thrashing sharks reeeeeal good.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I scraped something off my foot a little while ago, Lon...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

It probably joined the million others on that plate of shit you call dinner.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard