back

Lon's bullshit.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Why do 9 out of 10 terrorist truck bombers prefer Ryder over UHaul?

So they can get to the target.

And if you think that was tasteless and crude, look at half of any post by our latest TROLL, Jeffrey Leonard. THAT'S tasteless and crude.

Brian

Every now and then we all need to keep a troll fed. As they franticly type away, remember, they are off the streets! (or trails).

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

Reply to
Will Honea