back

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

SLASH

My, you've made a lot of posts today. Nathan's post pushed some kind of button in your head, didn't it? We're all wondering what that was. I'm betting you DECEIVED YOUR WIFE in some way, and now you're real screwed up over it. Keep posting and pretty soon we'll all be able to write your life story...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I think it is that nasty broad from the UHell office trying to discredit Nathan in advance of the pending lawsuit once she found out how friendly he is with the DC legal staff. The "Jeffrey" is just a pathetic attempt to hide her identity. Either that or Jerry Springer turned her down for being too stupid for TV.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
Eric

There is no need to be mean, you are trying to start problems here. Why must you bite the hand that feeds you?

Reply to
Simple

Scorned woman theory? Interesting...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

From: Jeffrey Leonard

Dear Jeffrey:

I don't think you do.

Please don't associate your bile infected blatherings with me. It is diatribes like yours that illustrate why I suggested that discussions of personal issues on this newsgroup may not be the best idea.

You are rude and wasting bandwidth. Stop it!

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

No but there is another that thinks they are always right, must always have the last word, and is obsessed with Nathan Collier. Did he spurn your amorous advances? You really seem overly concerned with him.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Wow. He can look up a domain registration. He's more intelligent than the average snail.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

I agree. Whoever this "Jeffrey Leonard" is, he/she/it obviously has no rational point to make. When individuals have to use insults (and this troll has insulted everyone that he/she/it has addressed here) it is obvious that the troll has nothing constructive to contribute. I would suspect that this individual has just recently figured out how to create a "bogus" identity and is having a grand old time test driving it. (I could be mistaken and this could be the troll's real identity, which would indicate that this individual is not as bright as is indicated by the caliber of the posts.) Hopefully, periodic complaints to his/her/its ISP will get the account removed, but, as an alternative, I, for one am kill filing this troll. I suggest that if the majority of us do this, the individual will either go away (due to lack of an audience) or at the least, retreat back into the woodwork.

Reply to
TJim

Nate, that does sound an awful lot like the swimmer in the 20 mile race that swam 19 miles, got too tired to finish, and turned around and swam back... ;)

Reply to
TJim

Good advice but some people find it fun to play with them. Why not let an old man have his fun? ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

And I bet a visit or short stay with some of those of us who already live out this way - and managed to convince our wives to move - could help with the convincing. Women just seem to need more reassurance when they get outside their comfort zones. JELo in WYO

Reply to
JELo

I love it. What will the complaints be about? Not talking about Jeeps? ooops! I wish I could talk about Jeeps as much as you just did!

The hilarious part is how much talk will be about ignoring and killfiling, and how little of that will actually get done.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

Earle, be my guest. You're welcome to have all the fun you want. ;) I actually followed the thread for a while just for my own amusement, but that ended when the troll started threatening people. People like that are a waste of space. I am certainly not one to deny an "old man" his fun, though... ;) feel free to feed the troll all you want... just don't leave the gate unlocked when you leave the zoo... ;) TJim

Reply to
TJim

I was talking about Bill. ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

destination.

The whole ordeal sounds like a nightmare. Sorry you had to endure the broken truck twice (once on the way out, and again on the way back).

If UHaul says you could have pulled into any other franchise location along your route and exchanged the truck, you will be justified in leveling the building. :-)

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

And I bet a visit or short stay with some of those of us who already live out this way could teach you some manners. JELo

Reply to
JELo

wow, i came right through sheridan on my way back! in fact, we tried to stay at the new motel 6 but they were full so we went up the road to the trails end motel. i was surprised to see that even in wyoming the hotels are owned by people from india! the next morning as we were leaving sheridan i heard something on the radio about a traffic jam outside of the farm supply store because salt licks were

1/2 off. i couldnt tell if it was some type of joke or not though because i could barely hear it over the screaming/popping uhaul.
Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I think that's what's upsetting you Jeffrey - the answer is resoundingly "No".

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > writes: : >

: >

: >>Uh huh. Riiiiight. And you ALWAYS do what your wife "really wants to : >>do", dont ya? Like buying that Vette and hiding it from her. Like buying : >>a Rubicon without telling her. : >>

: >

: >

: > Lloyd? Is that you? : : Nope. Why? Is there someone else who also thinks that Nathan is either a : deceptive son of a bitch, or, to be more charitable, a stupid lummox? :

Reply to
Dave Milne