Doors - on or off??

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks for not modeling that for us.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If I pour acid in my ear, will that get rid of the mental picture? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

ROTFL!!!

Reply to
jbjeep

Not that kilts are not sexy, but, Jeff prefers sexy slinky evening wear.

Reply to
jbjeep

On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:42:46 GMT, bizbee wrote: [...]

Speaking of ... someone claimed that having the doors off is no more risky than having the window open on any other car. Last year I was riding back from a wedding with my roommate in his old Plymouth Acclaim. It was a nice day, so he had the window open and his hand catching the breeze on the highway. It just so happened that a bee was flying in just the right place to hit his hand. He didn't get stung (chemically), but he didn't need to either!

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

While riding a motorcycle on an interstate, I got hit in the shoulder by a bee. It felt like a rock and I assumed it was at the time. The only reason I eventually figured out it was a bee, was that the stinging never went away. I pulled over and found the stinger still deeply embedded in my shoulder.

ps. Love your disclaimer, Derrick.

Derrick Huds> [...]

Reply to
twaldron

On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:59:14 GMT, twaldron wrote: [...]

Thanks.

I derived it from some of the contents of this site:

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson