FA: 1979 Jeep CJ7 TRAIL READY!

OK...we've dropped the asking price and listed our Jeep on EBay. If you're looking for a trail ready rig...check it out:

JenPete

On 19 Dec 2003 07:08:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JenPete) shared the following:

Trail *ready*, you say, but is it "TRAIL **RATED**"!?!? ;-)

*runs for cover*

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis
4x4 trail rated of course!
Reply to
Joe

Want to level with us on what the reserve price is? How much do you want out of this one? I have been keeping my eye out for a friend.

Reply to
Fletcher

Friends are for sale on a different web site. Well, more accurately they appear to just be available for short rentals.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Are they really friends if you rent them by the hour?

Can't you rent a friend for an hour or two just by driving down the street in a large city?

Reply to
CRWLR

Does the cute baby come with the jeep? ;-)

Reply to
Shane

They seem to have friends available for rent in the personal classified section.