Free downloadable Jeep Rubicon driving simulation from Jeep Corp

The PC driving simulation is 62 meg in size and a free download from Jeep. Fairly amusing if you liked Tombraider 2 and the nicely set up vehicle she cruised in. Even nicer if you have a wheel and pedals for your PC. Pretty impressive rock crawling and trailing, even makes some nice crunchy skid plate vs. rock sounds as you scrape through the rough stuff. Not exactly like it was with my old 4 banger 1962 CJ5 or even my sweet 1969 CJ5 with the V6.

My kids will like it... now if I can just convince my wife that she looks like Angelie Jolie, maybe I can actually buy the real thing...

Ender

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Reply to
Ender

HEheheheh!!! We downloaded it, and my fiance' (who's never been Jeeping with me) tried it first. He started in Chase mode, where you can see the trail really well, and did okay. Then I told him to put it into Cockpit view... =)

Tirya

Reply to
Tirya

Thanks for the link Ender dude. :-)

nothing." Edmund Burke

Reply to
D. Rogers

Gees I couldn't keep the revs down in 2nd, constantly red lining, that's a touchy gas pedal.

nothing." Edmund Burke

Reply to
Greg

Ender did pass the time by typing:

I tried and tried but can't make it roll over, although I did get some impressive bounces off of those rocks.

It won't play with a mouse. :(

Reply to
DougW

My windshield leaks :-(

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

....welcome to 4 to 1. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Bounced it, rolled it, sank it, ditched it and deleted it. Couldn't break it though !! But it was an enjoyable hour or so.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

It'll roll over off the log bridge.

Reply to
Greg

Use that warranty. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

install would not finish unzipping on my computer, did anyone else have this problem???

Reply to
TSTONE3

Sounds like a corrupted download. Try getting it again. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis