Fuel prices - What's coming out of YOUR wallet?

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

gasbuddy will let you create a chart with gas prices from a particular area, nationwide (or Canada) and the crude oil price. You can mix and match what you want to see. Just click on the "Historical Price Charts" link on the main page. Usually I'll put our local prices, the national average, and the crude price.

Jeff DeWitt

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt