fuel sender wiring question

Please see this picture:

the one wire soldered to the top? Where should that connect to onthe other end? See the threaded stud where another wire connects?Where should that be hooked to. I suspect the soldered-on wire shouldgo to ground and the threaded stud should have a wire attached to itthat leads to the fuel gauge. Is that right? Thank you.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

The threaded plug is the power line, the spade is the ground.

Mike

travis wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:50:03 -0500, Mike Romain shared the following:

By "power line" you mean that it should connect to the back of the fuel gauge, right? Thanks.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Yes, it is a pink wire if stock.

Mike

travis wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:55:05 -0500, Mike Romain shared the following:

None of the wiring on my Jeep is stock. *sigh* What a mess. :-/

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

CJ's sure do....

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:13:01 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

Admit it. You wear women's clothes. No pictures, please. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Approximately 11/16/03 13:00, travis uttered for posterity:

Naahhh, why Bill would no more wear women's clothing than that great american legend, J. Edgar Hoover...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)