How do I get this tie rod end off?

Thanks Bill....but don't these all show how to get them apart? how do they get together? Hammer?

Reply to
Steve

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

OH OK>..for some reason I thought they were in some sort of pressed fit thing...which is why it took so much force to separate them!

Reply to
Steve

you should have a chiltons for that thing to help you along. I would suggest that you spend $100 bucks, and take it down to shucks or the dealer and pay for a diagnosis and a quote. Then, go home and fix everything they said on the quote yourself! Good Luck!!

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

les schwabb or any other reputable repair place. Schucks is for buying the manual...Robb

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com