I have got the lift.. What next??

Well I just got the 3" suspension lift and I have a 1" body lift so I have a total of 4" of lift. I am now debating on bigger tires next (33x12.5x15), or if I go for a front spool locker. Is it better to get the extra 1.5" Diff clearance over the extra traction of the locker or vise versa? Any (good) input would be greatly appriciated.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe

In news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jeremy Hupe from was injured because:

| Well I just got the 3" suspension lift and I have a 1" body | lift so I have a total of 4" of lift. I am now debating on | bigger tires next (33x12.5x15), or if I go for a front spool | locker. | Is it better to get the extra 1.5" Diff clearance over the | extra traction of the locker or vise versa? | Any (good) input would be greatly appriciated. | | Jeremy

Would help if you told us some real specs, like what axles you have (and ratios,) or hell, even what vehicle....

Reply to
Joseph P

Reply to
Richard Harris

I am running a 98 Jeep Wrangler sport, 4.0 litre, Dana 30/35 combo with 3:73 gears and a limited slip in the rear.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe

Short answer... both. But if you can afford only one, do the locker. 1.5" of clearance isn't going to get you out of much trouble.

-Fred

Reply to
Fred W.

That was kinda my thinkingas well but I wanted to get some advice from people who have been there.

Jeremy

(33x12.5x15),

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe