I need your help/opinion guys

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

IHO

International Harverster Orange

DougW

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

I still like the Mustang Mach1 in green. :)

that's just a toy.

Reply to
DougW

Headlights are broken... they are square.

Joe

You're starting to sound like Bill now. ;-)

Chris

egory=6285

That's great! I love it. But you make me feel like a young pup :-) I was only 2 when that was taken.

Here's my present ride:

My wife's present ride:
And, just to keep this Jeep related, my chase vehicle:
Old Crow 24 hours in a day... '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' 24 beers in a case... '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande Co-incidence? I think not. ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Since when are you in Grand Junction every day? I thought you were in Silverton?

Why don't you call! Lets do lunch!

Kevin Sperle

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Hey i had that car, got totaled by a lady in a volvo, took out the whole side of mustang and busted back axle right off, when I looked at her car I couldn't beleive that was the car that hit me, she had a broken signal light.

Reply to
Greg

Greg did pass the time by typing:

Wow! Then again they did build them a bit lighter for better performance. Those Volvos are some seriously stout vehicles. Here is what a Lexus can do to a ZJ.

That bent the back axle and took out the door. What truly sucks is I was stuck between cars and couldn't move. The Lexus pushed me over and back one full carlength and crushed the Honda Escort? behind me.

Reply to
DougW

that's good and bad...

> egory=6285

Reply to
Joe

Agreed.

Chris

> > egory=6285

Yeah, the bike came with apes on it, and she had me take them off for about a year or so. Then she decided to put them back on, so there they are. Never been hassled in any of the 4 states we normally ride in.

-- Old Crow

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Ah, we're too old to do any of those things that get you hassled. We almost always ride within the speed limits and she *never* shows off her loud pipes(would you believe???). You're right, she doesn't much like the looks of my bike, but she sure likes the fact that we have room for an air mattress and lawn chairs when we go camping now: