Is there such a thing as a " Japanese Jeep" ?

keep going dip $hit you are not even close to 20% of the manufactures. even if you totaled all of the cars individually you are only covering about 12%.

Reply to
extremetj

It is very apparent that you do not understand English so I guess you are just another PUNK getting his rocks off by trying to piss people off...... Other wise you would understand the term MAJORITY which by your replies it is evident that you don't.

Reply to
extremetj

Oh, for pity's sake grow up and stop acting like a small child ! I'm not trying to piss anyone off, and I don't give a damn if you believe me or not. Like it or not, those are the major euro manufacturers, and they offer a warranty greater than that which you claimed. Now, how about an apology ?

Dave Milne

If majority means "as a whole", what does minority mean?

Mike in Indiana

Reply to
WMS

Maybe, those particular ones do.... but you still do not understand the term MAJORITY....... BY MAJORITY it is 12 months the key word here is MAJORITY.

Reply to
extremetj

Ok, meet me half way. You have a list of 50 ? Why not post 14 that give only

12 months ?

Dave Milne

It all depends on the context use your brain if you have one.

Reply to
extremetj

There are no minorities, all are alike in God's eyes.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Are they still making that car in East Germany with the 2-cycle engine?

Reply to
Billy Ray

TRANSLATION --> "I don't have brain. May I borrow yours?"

Reply to
WMS

Billy, I would agree with that one.

Reply to
extremetj

Because he can't! He's just a troll.

Mike in Indiana

Reply to
WMS

Nope. In the 80s and 90s they used Volkswagen engines (Golf and Polo) in the Trabant and Wartburg.

Check this out:

WMS

Billy Ray once studied for the priesthood which comes as a surprise (or shock) to some who thought they knew him.

Reply to
Billy Ray

I'm not sure if Bill has pointed this out yet or not, but Real Jeeps are not made in Japan.

Reply to
J Strickland

NO, Canadian money! It clearly says Canadian. Sheesh.

Reply to
J Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III