Jeep Door Uppers

I have a '93 jeep wrangler i just got a hard top put on any my door uppers don fit with the hardtop i was wondering if anybody knows what door uppers fit with the hard top i'm told there are a few that arn't made for it but fit well. before i spend alot of money on them i was wondering how well they worked and if anyone knows which ones work the best ?? Thanks

Reply to
Jessin

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

You need a set of full steel doors. That is the only thing that will fit right. Muy caro.

Canvas upper doors to fit the Bestop Supertop sort of fit, but with "some leaking". When the Bestop representative told me this, I interpreted it to mean something between "whistles" and "wet shoulder". Your steel lower half doors may chip the fiberglass. There is a little corner that might hit, that you can sand off. Annoying, but possible to live with.

Super Top Upper Doors YJ, only $249.00 the pair from

Spice: #5178037 Gray: #5178009 Black Denim: #5178015

Let us know if you try this, and how it works.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton