Lift Kit Reccomendations?

Hello, I have been thinking about lifting my TJ. I don't want to spend a lot of money, so what do you guys think of this kit?

Also, should I get the 3" combo body/susp. lift, or will that give me terrible handling?

Thanks MJB

Reply to
97tjMike

Hello, I have been thinking about lifting my TJ. I don't want to spend a lot of money, so what do you guys think of this kit?

Also, should I get the 3" combo body/susp. lift, or will that give me terrible handling?

Thanks MJB

Reply to
97tjMike

Is there a reason you need a lift? Those will run 31x10.50's without rubbing if you use the correct wheels. The "Big Bubba" wheels that stick the tires out the sides will cause them to rub on every bump!

Reply to
Highcountry

I ordered some parts from Rocky-Road and I was dissaponited with the quality. Add to that the fact that I wasn't informed of a backorder for another part, and never recieved a call back from people who promised to call me back 'within an hour' and I will not buy from RRO again. Try

Decent prices, good service, and free shocks with a lot of kits.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

If you're convinced on doing a lift kit an dmoney is a concern, try Rough Country. They make a decent kit and at very affordable prices.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man

You won't get the flex out of a spacer lift that you will get out of the spring suspension lift. If that doesn't matter, there is nothing wrong with a spacer lift. Personally, if I was going above 2", I'd go with the spring sets, not a spacer lift.

tw

Reply to
twaldron