More on the New Jeep Top

I won't buy something from someone who shows disrespect to the jeeping community.

If he has no respect for our Charter even after being told about it a month ago, then what kind of credibility does he have when it comes to taking your money or building a product.

I find if people are sleaze bags in one part of their lives, it usually transfers to all parts.

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

"His post is advertisement for his own profit" This in itself is not bad. If I am selling something Jeepish as an individual on this newsgroup it is OK and my post would be an advertisement for my own profit.

Reply to
Joe

The distinction is that the jeep top guy is a commercial operation who was previously asked not to post advertisements who now claims, disingenuously, that he was "just surfing Google" and didn't know about our charter. Bull.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

And I'll eat Nathan's Rubicon if he isn't the same person posting the lamely disguised spam supporting the original posting.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I was being kind.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
twaldron

fwd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Hey, it's the season to be kind.

Reply to
CRWLR

David,

do you have any more pics of your white sport except the 1 on your website?

I'm getting one except with a dark khaki top and interior and am gathering images of white TJ's..

Thanks!

Reply to
Valued User

No kiddin'. What a bunch of whiners. "WAAH! You posted Jeep-related stuff to the Jeep group! WAAH!!" Cry to yer mammies and get the fark over it.

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:24:24 GMT, "D.L." shared the following:

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

charters exist for a reason, as do TOS. if you dont like the charter, find another group.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:27:54 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

To use my real address? I do. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but then... neither are you. ;-)

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:21:26 GMT, "Nathan Collier" shared the following:

Thanks for your input. *yawn*

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

when you first came in here with your volkswagon bullshit and high hopes of being a jeeper i thought you would be a great addition to the group. many members (the same ones youre calling names now) spent a lot of time trying to help you along the way giving you advice and encouragement. now just a few short months later youre calling those same members "whiners" (and more) because they dont like SPAMMERS who are violating the very charter that established this group. since youre right up the road from me i was looking forward to wheeling with you one day but if this is the type of person you are i wouldnt accept a strap from you if i were stuck, much less wheel with you on purpose. you might have a jeep, but youre no jeeper. such a waste of a perfectly good cj.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:54:57 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

I don't like spam, and I really don't care if you like it or not, Nancy. You can email me at my hotmail account or you can not. Simple enough even for you to understand. Or is it?

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:35:16 GMT, "Nathan Collier" shared the following:

OK, Nathan. That's clear enough for me. I really don't want to make enemies, but I also really don't care if you like me saying I think people are whining when someone posts something about a Jeep product and people piss and moan about it. To me, a LOT of y'all were whining about something that wasn't worth whining about. If you're like that in person then I don't wanna hang out with you anyway. My VW bullshit? And you talk about me calling names? You mean when I said a lot of people were whining? Whiners? Wow, what a thin skin you have. What a WHINER. Get over it. You are calling people SPAMMERS. That's also name-calling. The guy even apologized for his post and it looked sincere to me. "Waste of a perfectly good CJ," huh? "Wouldn't accept a strap from me," huh? You sound like a jerk. I'm no Jeeper? If YOU are a Jeeper then you're right because that would mean your definition of Jeeper = DICKHEAD. *The End*

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Jeesh, travis, what happened to you over the holidays?

Listen, if you like spam so much, why don't you take the spam bait out of your email address as Bill alluded to? No, I didn't think you would. You come in here for a few months, get advice from everyone and the payback is you act like this? Not quite sure who should "get the fark over it".

Commercial posts are not allowed. Feel free to pr> No kiddin'. What a bunch of whiners.

Reply to
twaldron

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:20:31 GMT, twaldron shared the following:

I was away a while spending time with my family. When I got back I saw a monster thread where everyone (well, not everyone, but a LOT of people) were whining about someone having posted something about a Jeep top they seemed to like and it seemed out of line to me. Yeah, I still consider it to be whining.

I didn't consider his post to be spam.

You were right.

Act like what? See a bunch of posts that I consider to be whining and say so?

I am.

No thanks. I don't see the need to waste the paper. I'll get over it, and so will you all. I just did. See? That was easy. Life goes on.