My Tires (1997 JEEP Grand Cherokee Limited)

I am tired of my funky Michelin SUV tires! They suck so bad for a tire apparently made for SUV type vehicles. I guess its my fault for thinking of my 1997 JEEP Grand Cherokee Limited as an SUV instead of the off road vehicle it is, bad, bad me!

Anyway Those damn tires are like are like magnets, every thing from bolts to penny nails! A BIG FAT FLAT! So now I want some real tires for my JEEP, something I can run over a whiskey bottle with. I was thinking I could do this without having to raise the JEEP or adding any extra hardware if possible. Any ideas? Anybody? Please. I know! Bill! Yeah! Bill knows!! BILL HELP WHAT TIRES WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY BABY! o|||||o

I saw a real cool CJ around the block and he had the tires with an extra thick zig zag pattern on them and had the word BAJA on them, they look like they could run over a land mine in Iraq. Could they work on my 97 JGCL?

--HM

--NYC

Reply to
spam