L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Every notice how these little trolls that want to bait me are too afraid to use their name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would. YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in a pit, like the rest of you low life, losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:00:09 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

You know just how to win friends, amazing!

:> Every notice how these little trolls that want to bait me are too afraid :>to use their name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would. :>YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in a pit, like the rest of you low life, :>losers! :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III replied in message snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Like, you know you've ever sucked a sweater dick than mine? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to