OT: how much do stealerships mark up new cars by?

Thanks! I didn't notice... It said 8:08 here when I read this, but I couldn't tell if it was am or pm. I finally figured it out. Thanks...

Reply to
Ruel Smith

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It is difficult to compute the R&D cost _per-vehicle_. It is much easier to ignore that cost and compute only the manufacturing costs per-vehicle and then simply bear in mind the need to figure in the R&D.

Reply to
Derrick Hudson