Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
twaldron

sweet. somebody had some time on their hands

Reply to
Kevin S.

The point was probably mild amusement. I liked it.

-Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

Sure there's a point , if you're a LEGO maniac. There was a similar one done for Monty Python and the Holy Grail. My 12YO son loves this stuff.

John Davies

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

A LEGO short done with a Python theme? I'd love to see that one.

By saying there wasn't really a point, I just meant that it was just a narative short, not really a blatant commercial msg., though a commercial none-the-less.

Reply to
twaldron

It's with the Special Edition DVD release that came out in the last year. I found my copy at Target.

Or you can see it here, if you are willing to sit through the free preview: