Pink Kate

Who the hell is WE and what the hell are you getting over???

I just do not like the graphic mental images that he keeps tossing out for shock factor.

: > Nathan : > PLEASE STOP GOING THERE.

Reply to
Kate

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

OK, now it makes sense... I was thinking that you were referring to your browser cache initially... Although I've heard of geocaching, I've never been interested in it, so the references to caches initially didn't make any sense to me...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Don't worry about your rep, Earle, we never thought you were an intellectual. Besides, Kate, the last time Earle butted out of anything, he was breach. ;)

tw

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Reply to
twaldron

---snippy---

Kate,

This is a public news group. Your request is out of line. Besides, Nathan the self-proclaimed redneck called me a "self-proclaimed intellectual". I have to correct the damage to my public character that this has caused. ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

No Kate, I wasn't there. But as I argued before, this is going to make me more objective, less whacked-out if you will, than people who were there. That is why wars are made by politicians, not soldiers. The politician sits in his nice safe cherry wood and leather office in Washington, DC, and signs papers, of the type, that sent tens of thousands of my generation to their deaths, for no reason. Lot of kids said then, "This politician is full of crap. I am not going."

In this case, who are you going to trust? You have the choice, of guys who had the wool pulled over their eyes, or guys who didn't. If you really want to know, you will consult both. That is why I have read a number of books, written by people, who were there, as well as by others, who weren't. Now by Nathan's assessment, reading books is not a valid way to acquire knowledge. But by the same argument, reading his posts isn't either.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote

Nope! You are thoroughly confused and should seek instruction in vocabulary, or even mental counseling. The parasite in a woman's womb is an embryo then a fetus, not a baby and certainly not a child. In fact even a baby is not a child. I lacks the nerve system needed to control its bowels and has the throat of an animal, allowing it to suckle but not speak.

Heartbeat? Even worms have heartbeat. Does that mean a tapeworm is a child?

Reply to
Vito

We also kill to prevent overpopulation. Few hunters today kill to eat.

Reply to
Vito

Interesting point, but I doubt that hunters buy all that gear and go to all that trouble, to unselfishly prevent overpopulation of deer, for example. It may be that the people who write the permits and licenses have that in mind, but not the hunters. Bill's "just plain fun", which also encompasses sport, getting close to nature, and a weekend away from annoying neighbors, etc., has to be the biggest part of it. People like to buy stuff too.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

wow....i find your dismissal rather disgusting.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Jes, pokin' with a stick. ;)

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 >

Reply to
twaldron

later. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

---snippy---

Thank you.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

LOLOLOLOL!! (nuthin personal earl) Permission to use that one?

Reply to
Jeepers

I do. I raise beef cattle, but I eat, almost solely, venison. I still enjoy beef, just not nearly as often as I used to, chicken is good too. Mule deer, whitetails, dove, quail and fish. A good hunt results in deer and a wild hog or two. I suppose it helps that I own land.

Reply to
Jeepers

If you go to family reunions to pick up women, you might be a redneck....

-Jeff Foxworthy

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

hey......youve never seen some of my cousins. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

In Colorado, it is legal to marry one's first cousin, but not in Arkansas. Go figure.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton