Pink Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Hmm, I grew up in Arkansas, never knew that. Maybe it's legal to marry a step-sister in Arkansas.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Sure. It was nothing against Earle on my behalf either. Sometimes I just think funny things.

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Jeepers wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

Well, Arkansas figures that if they allow you to marry your first cousin, who's going to marry your sister?

Reply to
Grumman-581

People I knew in Virginia were "double cousins". This means that your uncle, is married to your aunt, you share grandparents, and genetically no one could say, that your "cousin" is any different from your sister.

They got married, of course.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

There is a name for that...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Who's on first.

Seahag

More importantly, who gets stuck with sloppy seconds?

Reply to
Grumman-581

Hmmm... "Page not available"... Does that mean that your family tree doesn't branch?

Reply to
Grumman-581

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Yes, but it makes going through life easier.

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Earle Hort> There is a name for that...

Reply to
twaldron

Um....her...brother?

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Grumman-581 wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

For sure! Nothing wrong with having fun while doing a needed task.

Reply to
Vito

Good on you! I killed and ate a lot of game when I was farming (raising cattle in the east) but I thought of it more as harvesting than hunting. When you gotta flip a coin to decide whether to kill the rabbit under the wood pile or the one in the rose bush it ain't hunting .

Reply to
Vito

On mucho experience with hunters and game management while farming, raising cattle and breaking horses. Any farmer knows that if you put 125 head on a pasture that can only support 100, they will eat all the grass then pull up the roots then all starve, leaving perhaps a dozen alive. Same goes for deer and other game. It is essential to limit their population to what their habitat can support. That's a scientific fact born out by practical experience - nothing "bleeding heart" or "democrat" about it.

It is also factual to say that few hunters today hunt for meat. Some of my neighbors do. They organize a drive every year and kill more deer in a day than the sport hunters do in a season, but those who hunt solo, often from tree stands, swear that drives are not hunting, especially if you use dogs. But either way they spend more $$ on the hunt than they would pay for a side of beef or pork. Ergo, they are not doing it to eat.

What has that got to do with "bleeding heart liberals wacko limp democrats"? The ones I know dispise hunting and game management.

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" wrote

Reply to
Vito

Truth is often disgusting to superstitious folks.

Reply to
Vito

Of course I was. So were you! You are irrational. Peace in the near east?

Reply to
Vito

That's funny.... The whole time I worked in Naval Special Warfare as an operator, we were strictly forbidden from using any other ammo other than US gov't issue ball ammo for the .45. Also I wonder how the Black Talons were used in the SOCOM Mk23 three years before the SEAL teams or anyone else in the US government ever saw them.... interesting. Frangible ammo is usually reserved for CQB use to prevent collateral damage.

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
Rich