Pink Kate

Ok...one more:

Nathan W. Collier wrote: "its not illegal to praise them earle, anymore than it is to praise someone for blowing up an abortion clinic. its not something i would do, but i can appreciate those who would."

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

twaldr> " i dunno what to tell you. i would never do such a thing, but i

Reply to
twaldron

---snippy---

A quick search of Google Groups should be enough to convince anyone, that you are a sore loser.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

As I said, you are one gullible fool to believe what you stated and I quote: "all 9 of the 911 hijackers came into the country through canada."

That statement just plain makes you a first class idiot.

Earle is right, you are a bad snipper and take things out of context to try and prove 'your' point. You also only take the words that only back up your statement.

The below snips are from the 'same' web l "Most are in Britain between April and June, just passing through from Dubai, United Arab Emirates"

They visited lots of other countries too.

And " The unit has identified Mohamed Atta and three other 9/11 hijackers as members of an al-Qaeda cell operating in the United States"

"The FBI is continuing to look at Kanj?s and Hijazi?s activities in the Boston area"

"Hijackers Hamza Alghamdi and Mohand Alshehri rent a post office box in Delray Beach, Florida, according to the Washington Post"

"the Arizona flight school JetTech alerts the FAA about hijacker Hani Hanjour"

"The CIA has already been informed that Alhazmi has entered the US in March 2000....CIA, at the very least, ?could have put Alhazmi and Almihdhar and all others who attended the meeting in Malaysia on a watch list to be kept out of this country"

They came from Malaysia....

"Mohamed Atta flies from Miami, Florida, to Madrid, Spain. He has allegedly been in the US since June 3, 2000, learning to fly in Florida with Marwan Alshehhi. [Miami Herald, 10/22/2001] He returns to the US on January 10. He makes a second trip to Spain in July of the same year."

Spain this time...

?INS documents, matched against an FBI alert given to German police, show two men named Mohamed Atta [arrive] in Miami on January 10, each offering different destination addresses to INS agents, one in Nokomis, near Venice, the other at a Coral Springs condo."

Germany now...

"Hijacker Marwan Alshehhi flies from the US to Casablanca, Morocco, and back, for reasons unknown"

Morocco even....

"Italian intelligence hears an interesting wiretapped conversation eerily similar to the one from August 12, 2000 (see August 12, 2000). This one occurs between al-Qaeda operatives Mahmoud Es Sayed and Ben Soltane Adel, two members of al-Qaeda?s Milan cell. Adel asks, in reference to fake documents, ?Will these work for the brothers who are going to the United States??"

Italy too, woa....

"Hijacker Ziad Jarrah is questioned for several hours at the Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates, at the request of the CIA for ?suspected involvement in terrorist activities,? then let go."

Surprise, UAE too....

"Jarrah had already been in the US for six months learning to fly."

"hijackers Satam Al Suqami and Salem Alhazmi living in San Antonio, Texas,"

"Testimony reveals that two bin Laden operatives had received pilot training in Texas and Oklahoma"

"in Yemen that enabled the NSA to discover valuable information on hijackers Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar"

"Zacarias Moussaoui flies to the US. Three days later, he starts flight training at the Airman Flight School in Norman, Oklahoma"

"Mohamed Atta visits a small airport in South Florida and asks detailed questions about how to start and fly a crop-duster "

"Hijackers Ahmed Alghamdi, Majed Moqed, Hani Hanjour, and Nawaf Alhazmi stay for four days in the Fairfield Motor Inn, Fairfield, Connecticut. They meet with Eyad M. Alrababah, a Jordanian living in Bridgeport, who has been charged with providing false identification to at least 50 illegal aliens."

"hijacker Hani Hanjour starts receiving ?ground instruction? at Air Fleet Training Systems, a flight school in Teterboro, New Jersey. While there, he flies the Hudson Corridor: ?a low-altitude ?hallway? along the Hudson River that passes New York landmarks like the World Trade Center."

"Hanjour switches to Caldwell Flight Academy in Fairfield, New Jersey"

"At least six hijackers get more than one Florida driver?s license."

"Additionally, some hijackers obtained licenses from multiple states. For instance, Nawaf Alhazmi had licenses from California, New York, and Florida at the same time,"

"Hijacker Marwan Alshehhi flies from Miami, Florida, to Amsterdam, Netherlands. He returns on May 2. "

"Mohamed Atta is stopped at a random inspection near Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and given a citation for having no driver?s license. He fails to show up for his May 28 court hearing, and a warrant is issued for his arrest on June 4. After this, he flies all over the US using his real name, and even flies to Spain and back in July, but is never stopped or questioned."

You are a waste of bandwidth Nathan.

Don't bother trying to backpedal on this one, I won't be bothering with your posts any more.

You have proven what a gullable fool you are to my satisfaction anyway, you don't need to try harder.

Mike

Mike Romain

Clay

Mike... you know this group has a charter.. PLEASE obey it!! Lets talk about Jeeps!!!!!

Reply to
Jeeper

What is useful to society isn't known until it's impact has been felt. Even if the child may not live what you or I might regard as a 'useful' life, the child's impact may be very useful to society.

This can happen through medical research, through the child's effect upon its relatives and its neighbors or perhaps, even something the child accomplishes on its own.

Not everything can be known in advance...

-- msosborn at msosborn dot com

Reply to
Matt Osborn

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Kinda like some Muslims throughout the world that had nothing to do with

9/11 but who smiled inside.
Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

hey...._you_ said it. :-)

is because of pork-barrel spending.

and you think you know something about wolves because you "read a book". BUWAHAHA! :-)

there you go again with your mind wandering. SHOW ME a backpeddle. you cant.

i FOLLOW the law earle. its perfectly reasonable to FOLLOW the law, and take comfort in contradiction when those laws conflict with your moral standards. being a liberal, you wouldnt know to much about moral standards.

NONONO! back up earle.....YOU were pitifully trying to tell ME about the people that _I_ know, and i showed you that you were WRONG. i never spoke a word about the ranchers i know nothing of. you painted a sweeping picture, need i quote? i showed you that you were full of shit. im STILL waiting to hear what government assistance that pryor creek ranch receives earle, since you said so. what, you read about it in a book? :-)

i havent asked you to base all your conclusions on usenet. ive given you my first hand knowledge based upon my personal interaction with wolves in montana. you prefer to believe what you read "in a book". fine earle, its _your_ ignorance.

WRONG! i know its a complicated issue, but for different reasons than you see. you think the wolf is "pretty" (ok, it _is_ pretty) and thats all you see. you fail to see that without the wolves ONLY natural predator (man), an imbalance exists.

lol.....when you "whip" me you let me know. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol...aligning yourself with a fool makes you look like what?

um, no shit.....its a disagreement where you provide what substantiates your statements, and i do the same. im not going to do your work for you.

lol....they show extensive travel from ALL the highjackers.

certainly! i never suggested otherwise. i only gave you a couple quick snippets to give you an idea of your own ignorance. all 9 have documented passes from canada into the united states, and this was my only statement in response to securing the canadian border as well as the mexican. perhaps ill dig up some more links after you waller in your ignorance a little longer and gloat in your false victory. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I am going to drop this thread. I am obviously and hopelessly outgunned here. I will just quit, while I have a shred of dignity left. I'll be back after I sharpen my wits a bit. (Don't read books. That's the way to be smart. Uh-huh.)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

take a montana vacation earle. come see for yourself, then combine your first hand experience with what youve read and draw your final conclusion.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

i did a little digging and can find reputable links both ways. many suggest they did slip through canada like

"At least four of the suspects in the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center entered the United States from Canada. Suicide hijackers Mohammed Atta and Abdul Alumari crossed into Coburn Gore, Maine early that Tuesday before catching a 6 a.m. flight from Portland to Boston. From Logan Airport, they commandeered the two commercial jetliners that crashed into the World Trade Center.

Other participants in the terrorist attack waltzed into the United States from locations in Canada. A third suspect appears to have entered the United States at Jackman, Maine, while others may have taken a ferry from Nova Scotia. "

to many who suggest otherwise. the fbi according to my internet searching, has not substantiated either side.

.....who knows for sure. that said, my statements were based upon news reports ive read, and not blind sentiment towards my (or against your) country.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

As are databasix.com posts. You're a failure, billygoat.

Reply to
Joeseph P. Blow

"twaldron" wrote ....

I agree entirely provided you include BATF and FBI on the list of terrorists.

Reply to
Vito

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote

"Child"?? Therein lies your confusion and the source of your terrorist leanings. If a fetus is a child then a tadpole must be a frog, a caterpillar a butterfly and I just ate three chickens for breakfast.

Reply to
Vito

Damn good thing they didn't take any lessons from us Canadians or you would really be in shit.

When 'WE' invaded, we burned up your government building, got drunk and came home. You folks had to get the brooms out and white wash it so now you jokingly have a 'White House'. LOL!

Mike (runn>

Reply to
Mike Romain

I could just wait a couple years, for you to 180 your opinion of what you "saw". ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Don't forget the Pig War.