Radio connector

I'm going back with a factory AM/FM/cassette radio into my 98 Wrangler. The previous owner cut the harness when they installed the aftermarket radio in. Is the connector for other Jeeps useable on the Wrangler? I'm thinking the connector for a Cherokee should fit. Is there any years where it will cross for a 1998 Wrangler?

Thanks. Ed Persons

Reply to
Ed

You can buy these connectors at the stereo store.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I have ordered stuff through Crutchfield's in the past. Seems they have everything. They are online at

Good Luck Doug

95 ZJ 4.0L

Reply to
Doug Jones