Re: forwarded from altopia!

here is a response i got back from altopia (alt.net) concerning our new

> friend jeffrey leonard: > > ----------------------------------------------------- > From: "Altopia Abuse Admin" > To: "Nathan W. Collier" > Subject: Re: your subscriber > Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 7:18 PM > > The subscriber has been handled. > > Chris Caputo > President, Altopia Corporation > > > >>one of your subscribers is using your service to blatently harass the >>newsgroup rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys. not only is he constantly > > violating > >>the charter, but he is forging headers to appear to be me. he was >>originally posting as "jeffrey leonard" but now he is posting as me. id >>like to know what you are willing to do about it if i bother forwarding >>posts to you, or are you willing to do anything? >>thank you, >> >>Nathan W. Collier >>
> > ------------------------------------------------------- > > it seems even altopia is making efforts to prevent trolling as we have been > subjected to over the past week. >
Reply to
Thomas W.

Aaaaaahhhh!! Hand me that beer, would you? :)

Reply to
TJim

Before the cheering gets too far, google on Chris Caputo.

TJim wrote:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

What, a place-kicker for Penn? Really, summarize for us.

Brian

atta boy...

Reply to
MJ w/ 2 TJ's

With hot tongs one would imagine. :)

Chris is a solid individual, one of the better news admins out there. Definintly antispam and antiabuse.

Reply to
DougW

Lon, I don't see anything remarkable... ???

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
Thomas W.

hehehe

An Imposter, but not jeff leonard.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Not a very good one either, Jeff... ;-)

Mike

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

nah. jeff strickland. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Hey, about that Harley Sportster, I would be getting a touring bike if I was doing it.

Reply to
J. Strickland

Too little, too late. (plonk)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

robert, at this time (based on posting history, all of which ive saved) i feel i have adequate evidence to support a cyber-stalking complaint. trouble is, my local sheriffs department is back-woods and has no idea what the proper channels would be for filing an interstate harassment/cyber-stalking complaint, although they agree he has crossed the line. if you would assist me in the proper steps to take i will follow it through all the way. feel free to contact me offline at

thanks.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

For we who are not computer experts but have had enough of this idiocy, could someone post simple instructions on how to forward abusive posts?

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

hi joshua, its going to depend upon what news reader you use. what are you currently using to access usenet?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

A Thumb Up His Ass Pro v. 6.2.3

Reply to
The Funny Nathan Collier Parod

Yes.

  1. First figure out what's being abused. Your sensibilities? Sorry, that's not good enough.
  2. Print out the offending post(s).
  3. Forward them to your upper gastric tract via your anal orifice.

On a long Jeep trip, I've often wondered about those travel urinal thingies so you don't ever have to leave your vehicle. Anyone ever have any experience with these items?

Reply to
The Funny Nathan Collier Parod

See Jeffery, you've won so many friends in this forum you have to provide the only pertinent answers to to your own silly questions.

Troll on...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Shut up, ya goddamn dago.