Replacing speakers in the Infinity Gold System

I have 2 blown speakers (1 front, 1 rear) that I am trying to replace in a 98JGC which has the Infinity Gold system. I went to the dealer and tried to order them. The parts guy told me Chrysler now uses the same speaker for the front and rear. I told him this is wrong. The front speaker is a midrange speaker and the rear is for bass.

Has anynone else hear encoutnered this at their Jeep dealer?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a suitable replacement for the rear speaker?

Reply to
Cappy2112

Don't get ripped off by the dealer.

DougW