Saturday Snow Ride Pics

2-3 feet of snow in WV

Had a great time!

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

Aww geese man, nice..... We just got a dump too and I really want to hit some trails but I cracked my frame on the last New Years run. Broke the rear front spring anchor off. :-(

Mike

JimG wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Very Cool!

I forwarded the link to a buddy from Virginia who lives here in Minnesota now.

Steve in Minnesota '02 TJ

Reply to
Steve in Minnesota

Hi Mike,

Maybe it's time to weld on the frame :-(

I added a few more pics... check out the air the white TJ gets! Crazy huh... I didn't do the jump thing, my CJ would break in half.

JimG

Reply to
JimG

Yup, gotta find someone to plate it. The body mount has to come off too, it's all busted up. Need a new frame, but a 'band aid' will do for now.

Catching air can be fun and 'real' expensive.....

I like the sunk YJ.....

Mike

JimG wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

BTW... those are 35" tires on that YJ with an SOA.

JimG

Reply to
JimG

Boy! You guys are lucky!!! Around here we don't even have enough snow for my snowmobile :-(

JimG wrote:

Reply to
FrankW

Crips these guys are even luckier :-(