soft top clear moonroof

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Instead of continually avoiding the issue, why don't you simply post those pix of all those many Harleys and Indians that you said you've owned and would make us all have jealous fits?

You brought it up, now for once, follow through with it; and think how happy you'll be making fools of all those who think it's just another one of your countless lies. Prove them wrong if in fact you can.

C'mon, Sweet Billy, and prove that you are at least partly a man and back up your claims for once.

Until you do, you are indeed that 'little rat dog barking me too, me too.'

Reply to
bubonic

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Hee hee hee !!

How are the folders coming?

Reply to
bubonic

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bill..... Just what have you been doing to perturb this guy?

Outlook had blocked about a hundred messages today alone...

Reply to
billy ray

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:11:21 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

LIAR, you don't have any hard tails, nor leaf spring Indians, you're just flapping your lips as usual!! The only way for you to get some images would be to steal them, Fagg-O

:>"I swear to God",

You better swear to someone who knows you, like your wife, or parole officer, maybe try the one you got the Secret Squirrel belt buckle from!

:> This is a Jeep group, if someone I respect asks, I'll post a couple :>of my hard tails, and my an old Indian four (with leaf springs).

You lie even when you breath. :>Snip:

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

So you expect us to sit still while you blow shit all over our group. You don't want anymore you can stay the hell here. You ain't got enough pull with COX, cause you will be sterile soon. Laught that one off!

:>Hi Bill, :> Sorry these spoiled little brats follow me over to this group, but :>with any luck COX will block their IPs like they've done to the :>remailers. :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>billy ray wrote: :>> :>> Bill..... Just what have you been doing to perturb this guy? :>> :>> Outlook had blocked about a hundred messages today alone...

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Hell ya LIER, you just keep it up :-)))))

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little :>draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only :>way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat :>obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's :>attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just :>gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat :>dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, :>address, or even sign your statement as any man would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what :>coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same :>paragraph that fits so well!

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

Doesn't matter, you'll damn sure be going!

:> Let's just say I won't be going to Hell for lying.

:>

:>§qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote: :>> :>> Hee hee hee !! :>> :>> How are the folders coming? :>> :>> --

Reply to
24Bit

:> Let's just say I won't be going to Hell for lying.

Where are all those Harley's you've been flapping your gums about, or is this one of your continuous lies.

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I hope so.... the blocked message counter is now at 1120. It was about 1000 this morning and only 500 a couple days ago..

Are all these coming through to you?

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

No, Billy only cares about his own convenience, so he has his ISP (Cox) block certain entities on /his/ server, so /he/ won't have to put up with it. Probably pays a decent price for the service, too.

This is just Billy's way. If you are inconvenienced by his actions, well, too bad, and if this group goes under because of it, well, so be it.

Make NO mistake about it, there is only one thing of concern to Billy, and that is himself. If you don't already know that, you will learn in time.

If you want him, please keep him --- here. His continual disruption is NOT wanted anywhere else.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III